there are plenty of methods.. a ton of application to do it..
I still like the command prompt method the most.
1. a pendrive (4gb or higher)
2. an installer disk of the OS
3. a computer/laptp with proper dvdrom
4. & most importantly... you..
1. open command prompt in administrator priviledge.
2. notice the serial no. of ur pendrive.
SELECT DISK 1
CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
SELECT PARTITION 1
(Format process may take few seconds)
EXIT3. ok. now ur pendrive is ready to use
4. insert the dvd. say your dvd drive letter is X.
5. considering your pendrive letter Y
BOOTSECT.EXE /NT60 Y:
if the rply msg says successful.. well the job is done..
you have your bootable pendrive.